It's good to make people happy, but it's better to help people make themselves happy. Design for strength.
- If you know me, you see my ability to make people happy.
You don't see how I struggle to make myself smile -
P/s : Gambar ni aku shoot kat Setia City Mall ( Kali ketiga gi sebab aku suka tempat ni!)
I'm happy to see the smile in the face of my beloved person.
Handphone aku banyak gambar orang yang aku sayang senyum. (Walaupun aku suka selfie, takde pn gmbar selfie dlam hp aku.)
Bila aku rindu aku bukak tengok. Eh sume orang pn camni kan? Kbai.
- If you know me, you see my ability to make people happy.
You don't see how I struggle to make myself smile -
P/s : Gambar ni aku shoot kat Setia City Mall ( Kali ketiga gi sebab aku suka tempat ni!)
I'm happy to see the smile in the face of my beloved person.
Handphone aku banyak gambar orang yang aku sayang senyum. (Walaupun aku suka selfie, takde pn gmbar selfie dlam hp aku.)
Bila aku rindu aku bukak tengok. Eh sume orang pn camni kan? Kbai.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.